Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable compay, is recruiting a seasoned professional who is vibrant and smart to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Electrical & Instrumentation Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Reporting to: Electrical & Instrumentation Manager
- Liaise and supervise the electrical and instrumentation related activities of the MEP contractors and consultants / architect working at the site/involved in the project.
- Shall be supervising and overseeing the installation and plant erection activities from the electrical and instrumentation standpoint within agreed time frames.
- Keep check and maintain records of incoming and outgoing materials required for the project.
- Bring and report deviations on quality, time lines from the plethora of electro mechanical contractors working at the site.
- Bring about a safety culture within the project working, so that there is safety for men and materials.
- Draw in advance detailed equipment maintenance schedules with the main technology supplier and respective vendors and also participate in their technical training sessions, for ensuring a zero defect and down time.
- Get involved in local sourcing of raw materials in a most cost effective manner.
Experience and Qualification:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering with 9 -10 years of experience working in chemical industry or distilleries and handling electrical and instrumentation jobs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th November, 2021.