Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Visit Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Consultants daily and introduce DLC services to them.
- Generating Patient Enquiries by coordinating OPDs, Medical Camps, CME.
- Ensure prospective patient gets updated medical reports and submit all relevant document for internal processing.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure agreements with partners are handed over, signed and prospective patient cases, who are referred are brought to the office.
- Maintain partners, clients and doctors database in confidence.
- Generate a minimum of 10 queries a month out of which 5 patients must be require advanced medical treatment overseas.
- Collaborate with senior team to prospects and leads and increase the patient base for DLC.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Nursing (preferred) if not then in Arts or Psychology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Medical.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impactthe on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2021.