Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Multinational Company specialized in the production & wholesale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods and beverages, is recruitng smart and dedicated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
- Oversee weekly Production Planning.
- Ensure availability of Raw Materials and Packaging Materials for Production.
- Ensure availability of all required Machineries for Production.
- Ensure standard quality of blowing bottles of PET.
- Ensure no wastage of Raw Materials at mixing area.
- Ensure attending breakdowns of machineries during production and avoid the downtime during production.
- To work with maintenance team to Ensure preventive maintenance of all machineries by Engineering team.
- Carry out daily and weekly meeting with Supervisors ,Sectional Heads and resolve the issues affecting production Volume.
- Ensure correct yield /Output of each production run & track the record , fully responsible for low output /loss of packs.
- Ensure completion of all desired reports ,records, documentation by all supervisors.
- Ensure Implementation and sustaining of 5S System & GMP inside factory.
- To ensure full compliance of the Quality management plan of the company.
- Responsible for no quality complaint from market.
- Ensure hygienic condition in Mixing area & Filling area ,fulfill all quality standards of beverage Industry.
- Fully involvement to do Audits – Health ,Safety ,Environment and identify the possibility of Man, Machine & Quality accidents and overcome /correct all the points rectified in Audit.
- Resolving interpersonal issues & working towards a harmonious Work environment.
- Ensure Implementation of Food & Beverages Standards, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) inside factory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience required as a production manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical background.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2021.