Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, an Agro company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Engineering – Head
Supervises: Technical assistant, technicians in Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance activity and shift operation operations as per Maintenance plan
- Approval of Trainings related to electrical operations
- Review of annual Power and fuel ( DG) plan and Repairs and maintenance budget for production operation
- Review of Safety conditions and corrective / preventive actions.
- Review and root cause analysis of Electrical break down
- Review and approval of SOPs, Protocols, Reports, and CGMP activities related to maintenance.
- Daily power and Fuel consumption on meeting the target as per business plan.
- Planning and execution of Scheduled, Preventive and breakdown maintenance of all Electrical systems.
- Electrical spare parts management.
- Monitor and maintain records for scheduled, preventive and breakdown electrical maintenance.
- Liaison with Electricity board with respect to connected load management, compliance with statutes and additional loads from time to time.
- Supervision and training of electrical team on daily log record up keeping and safety.
- Supervision of project execution in the Electrical section
- Control to planning in maintenance R&M Budget and projects cost.
- Analyze the breakdowns and downtimes, to identify the root cause and to implement the CAPA to avoid the recurrence.
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions and comply with directives.
- Other Duties may be assigned as needed.
- BE / HND / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 7 to 10 years minimum of experience in Electrical Maintenance and Operation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail.
31st January, 2023.