Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Specialist
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks Provide the stealth & complete protection to network, services and data.
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Train fellow employees in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Research and recommend security upgrades- Products, Application, Processes & Watertighting network.
- Provide technical advice to colleagues.
- 4 to 6 year of experience in similar role.
- Qualified and certified – CCNP, CCNA, CCSP, SSCP
- DLP, anti-virus and anti-malware
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- As a network security specialists who strive to stop cybercrimes, he must be capable of running risk assessment checks on systems, maintain firewalls, update security procedures and monitor all systems.
- IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Optional: – ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA and SOX compliance assessments
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2017.