Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist the CFO in the administration of financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the organisation is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits Compliance Activities Other tasks where required
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
Qualifications and Desired Experience
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Age limit: Less than 35 years.
- Analytical skills Eye for details Well versed in Excel
- Sound Accounting fundamentals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected]indicating the current and expected salary.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2017.