Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing costbenefit analysis.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- A graduate and qualified member of NIMN.
- Sound knowledge of the business environment.
- Highly skillful in sales with evidence of performance
- Must reside in Abuja.
- Strong knowledge on Pharmaceutical sales
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in exact role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.