Lorache Group – Our client, a multinational company with strong investment in the pharmaceutical services, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Role & Functions
- The Executive Assistant will work with the Country Manager.
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information and representing the executive to others.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Document review and preparation
- Overseeing other staff.
- Engaging in other assigned task.
- Smart, Intelligent and a self-starter.
- Experience on similar roles.
- Good knowledge and usage of computer.
- Minimum of 5 years on similar role.
- Must have worked with a top level executive.
- A graduate with required certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2017 .