Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Be the company’s senior sales representative in the region and take accountability for overall business performance in the territory.
- Develop and execute the business plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, local government and other stakeholders.
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives to promote the company’s offerings to its target market.
- Motivate staff by leading through example, resolving conflicts and driving business performance.
- Ensure that each employee is trained and compliant with all basic inventory management / movement / receiving processes.
- Consistently execute quality and audit practices.
- Build and manage a significant channel partner network utilizing dealers / franchisees and key retail outlets to drive market penetration.
- Manage the company’s own retail outlets and create a direct sales team to address corporate clients.
- Represent and promote the company’s image in the industry and community.
- Oversee the disbursement of commission payments to channel partners and the sales team.
- Manage employee work scheduling for both full and part time staff and organize temporary marketing promoters as needed.
- Graduate of any discipline.
- Aged between 28 and 35, preferably bachelor, or on bachelor status.
- Must be residents of Lagos and Port Harcourt.
- Senior Sales Manager with at least seven years sales experience in either the Telecommunications or FMCG sector and in a managerial position driving a team.
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers.
- Calm temperament but an aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2017.