Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Media)
- Aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting the companies services work with the marketing head to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote the companies services
- This role is focused to areas such as advertising, market research, production and sales.
- Market the companies services to potential clients that will translate to revenue
- Get clients to patronize our services
- Work with the team to developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Organising productions ensuring what is promised is delivered
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage
- Not more than 35 years
- Previous experience in a similar role.(Media)
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Must understand the industry (Media)
- Must be energetic, outgoing and speaks well.
- Must be willing to stay out late to oversee events that may run into the night (independent).
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .