Loveworld Medical Centre is a world class modern multi-specialty (80 beds) Hospital situated in the heart of Lagos mainland business district. We are looking to engage and employ highly motivated healthcare professionals in various specializations, to join a team of professionals to provide the highest standards of care to patients.
If you are an excellent professional looking to take your career to the next and higher level of growth, then apply for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Requirements and Skills:
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc in Science, Social Science or Arts.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in customer service or front desk management.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The ideal candidate would be visionary, an excellent leader, resourceful, a problem solver and deeply committed
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.