Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
- The role of the Regional Manager would be to implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional acquisition targets are achieved.
- S/he will manage and lead the regional team towards Sales, Distribution, Marketing, Inventory Management and availability of Stock at all times in all POS & B2Bs within the region.
- The RM will ensure people management and capability development of the team, ensure end-to-end on the sales cycle is achieved till installation and use of Apps.
- The RM is responsible for driving the timely delivery of business targets whilst ensuring that team members understand their specific and unique role to bottom-line results.
- The RM will drive Lumos Nigeria’s growth aspirations that offer clean, the affordable solar power to a market of potential customers in Nigeria who live within and off the electricity grid areas.
Incremental sale revenue earning customers – net additions:
- Coordinate regional sales activities, trade marketing, CR and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department /region and contribute in developing and executing the sub-regional business plan.
- Review sales operations in region ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Attend sales team meetings on a periodic basis to communicate product strategies, upcoming objectives and exchange ideas on how to support Trade Partners achieve their targets promote products.
Achieve net revenue for region:
- Drive sales of SPS across the region to the right customer
- Formulate policies that will drive adoption of the product
- Drive premium subscription amongst customers joining
Deliver on Channel Satisfaction Score:
- Implement the audit and review of channel partners & distributors to ensure Healthy ROI
- Ensure POS are well branded and
- Conceptualize, design and implement Channel delight activities
Expand distribution width & depth:
- Identify and formulate zonal (regional) sales strategies to help Drive Distribution across showrooms and Dealer Service Agents
- Ensure expansions to align to dimensioned number of Active mobile electricity Outlets
- Establish mobile electricity Selling outlets and other categories of retail outlets as a % of mobile selling outlets
People (Learning & Growth):
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedule
- First degree in Humanities or Marketing
- Membership of marketing professional body/ies
- 10+ cognate experience with a minimum of 5 years at senior level in Sales
- Experienced in formulation and execution of sales strategy
- Proven competence in managing sales team in regions
- Evidence of verifiable achievement in meeting sales target
- Experience in FMCG, Telecoms and Energy sector
- Communicator-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conceptual Thinker -Executes tactical plans to achieve strategic requirements
- Problem Solver -Has the mental agility to identify and solve relevant business challenges
- Improvement Driver -Executes and identifies opportunities for commercial innovation and continuous improvement.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected] with Subject: “Regional Manager”