Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day).
By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- The Finance Analyst shall be responsible for day to day data management of all finance data.
- Role requires demonstration of strong competence in Finance Reporting and Analysis, Information Gathering and data Management.
- Success is directly dependent on role holder’s ability to maintain a coordinated approach in collating data and turning it into intelligence with high level of confidentiality for business decision to be made.
- First point of contact for all Financial Planning & Analysis support required by functional business units
- Develop and maintain templates for accurate financial analysis and proper planning
- Responsible for timely provision of relevant and accurate financial reporting & analysis to facilitate business decisions
- Improve financial status by monitoring variances, identifying trends, analyzing results and making recommendations to management:
- Ongoing inventory monitoring
- Monitoring of serials sold to Trade Partners and not sold to customers
- Monitoring cancellations not flagged rightly in the CRM
- Monitoring refunds and customers contract agreement
- Comparison between cancellations in CRM and refund to customers
- Comparison between CRM and accounting transactions
- Check IDU sold without setup fee
- Periodically run scenario analysis based on revenues and costs to support decisions on pricing, new products etc.
- Preparation of external financial management reporting:
- Quarterly IFRS report (IDU depreciation, Panel depreciation, Balance Owned, Down-payment depreciation, credit tool report)
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management
- Excellent Knowledge in CRM, ERP and Tableau
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a key requirement
- Experience working in a global, geo-diverse company, will be an added advantage
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Good interpersonal relationship skills; good team player
- Ability to use initiatives and proactively proffer solution
- Professionalism and high level of discretion is a must
- Knowledge and experience of data validation techniques is required
- Analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Leadership team
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2019