Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs, and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Sanya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Ensures that necessary books of accounts like cash book, ledger etc. are prepared and compared with bank statement.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Working with the Head of department in preparing monthly reports to support management decision making on financial management matters.
- Occasionally carry out physical verification of fixed assets with reference to the fixed asset register.
- Prepare physical verification report and submit tomanagement.
- Compile, record and reconcile the revenue statement.
- Record funds transferred from various channels and crosscheck with the revenue ledgers and if necessary correspond with the bank
- Provide financial and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records. Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies and investigates questionable data.
You’d Be a Good Fit if You Have:
- A B.Sc qualification in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Accounting software.
- ICAN and ACCA certifications is an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
- High integrity and can keep confidential information.
What Working at Lumos Offers:
- At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigerian Solar Tech Eco-system.
- We offeracompetitivecompensationpackage where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Health care benefit and Pension.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022.