Lynphyl Homes Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing private conglomerate in Nigeria. Lynphyl Homes Limited is the parent company to Lynphyl Software Limited to mention but a few. With over five years in existence in giving continuous quality services to our customers and Nigeria as a whole, we are dedicated to providing world-class home services in all areas of our businesses.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Administration or any related course.
Level of Experience: 0 – 2 years in similar role
Age: Not more than 25 years of age
- To be the first professional point of contact for both visitors and staff of the organisation.
- Also, be a resource to assist in general office administration aimed at achieving a smooth running of the company at all times.
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office.
- Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervising office cleaningand any other administrative duties as duly assigned
- To assist with HR administration in the areas of recruitments, interviews, limited HR documentation (e.g. filing, staff log register and general staff welfare.
- Responsible for the company’s first line communication (telephone, postal and electronic) enquiries. To handle enquiries professionally with a always happy to help attitude.
- Assist with the general management and coordination of the office cleaning, and ensure constant availability of administrative supplies for the general office up-keep.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as assigned.
- Any other relevant assignment that may be assigned from time to time
Candidate must possess at the minimum the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service relations
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Good organisation and planning capabilities, and ability to listen and multitask.
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with Administrative Assistant as Subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 8th November, 2017.