L&Z Integrated Farms Nigeria Ltd incorporated in Nigeria on November 11, 2008, is located in Kano State, is an integrated dairy producer and processor that produce a variant of Yoghurts, Fresh milk, Fura Da Nono, Greek Yoghurts, Satchet Yoghurt and Ice cream.
L&Z has established a strong brand in the Nigerian dairy sector; standing out as an indigenous player with good-quality dairy products and a significant local presence across all six (6) geopolitical zones in Nigeria. The Farm owns a large herd of cows (a cross breed of Frisian and local cows – Sokoto Gudali), which produces an average yield of 7- 8 litres per cow/day in contrast to 0.69 litres per cow/day from the indigenous breed. Similarly, the Company is an indigenous market leader in the production and processing of drinking yoghurt and sources 90% of its raw milk from local pastoralists across the milk collection centres strategically located in Kano State. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communication Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supporting the marketing/Branding team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of Branding activities.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys for the overall branding.
- Employing online marketing/Branding analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and branded Items inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and Posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- In-house snapping of pictures for internal communications.
- Writing marketing literature and creating content for company brochures and press releases (Including Photos and video).
- Building solid relationships with customers.
- Any Certification in Marketing, Business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing, branding techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Photography & Video editing skills
- Graphics Designs.
- Proficient in Canva, Corel Draw and Photoshop Editing & Graphics software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google Ads, and online analytics.
- Facebook Sponsored ads
- Social media Marketing skills
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
19th April, 2023.