M.O.T is a brand based in Lagos, Nigeria that acts as a bridge between the quality and creative effort found in premium brands, and the affordability desired by women across the world. M.O.T creates timeless, functional, and affordable ready-to-wear clothing for the contemporary woman who desires to make a fashionable statement. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Brand Manager is in charge of defining the brand identity, telling the brand story and curating the overall customer experience. The role will require an in-depth knowledge of marketing, branding and communications. This individual should be creative, highly motivated and passionate.
- He/She will be responsible for overall brand development and messaging across all communication platforms, and would be expected to develop strategies for promotion, engagement, conversion and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the brand identity, vision and overall marketing strategy.
- Curate customer experience by defining and managing the brand communication strategy across all communication and sales channels.
- Own, develop and maintain the external brand narrative.
- Create and execute marketing programs and campaigns.
- Carry out market research and studies to identify gaps and opportunities in the market, and get competitor and customer insights.
- Organising brand events and promotion of products and collections.
- Creating customer feedback processes and providing useful feedback based on them.
- Designing brand collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business or relevant field.
- Master’s Degree (or Second Degree equivalent).
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and brand management.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to lead and inspire team members with a clear vision and strategy
- Strategic thinking and planning in line with set goals and objectives.
- Hardworking, driven and self-starting.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Research, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2022.