Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 7 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager/Branch Manager
Location: Lagos (Annex, Command Branch)
Division: Material Supply Unit(Concrete Blocks)
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Operations Manager will be involved in managerial activities of all aspects of branch office, production of concrete blocks by complying to the quality standard and ensure production targets are met without compromising the quality standard.
- He or She will work to ensure the profit target of the branch is achieved through deployment of marketing strategies for company’s products (Concrete Blocks)
- Responsible for all aspects of the operation; the machine conditioning, availability of raw materials, production, management of the casual staffs, the branch marketers and ensure the products get to the customers.
- Ensure the profit target of the branch is meant through deployment of marketing strategies for the company’s concrete blocks.
- Ensure good corporate governance and effective financial governance and effective financial management of the business.
- Implementing all company policies in line with Mabco-Dee investments Limited’s vission, mission, strategy and values.
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management , planning, systems and controls
- Improving operational excellence- productivity, efficiency, and Cost effectiveness.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support service through improvements to each function (Operations, Marketing, Accounts and Human Resources) as well as coordination and communication between functions
- Business and production planning and management against budget.
- Ensuring that production goals and quality standards are met with utmost precision within an increasingly efficient budget.
- Manage efficient response in respect of business and operational contingencies.
- Proactively implement efficient business, team and individual performance management across business.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organization that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, and strategic intents.
The job requires:
- Verifiable connections with Civil Engineers or Builders.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Production Management, Production Engineering, and any other related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ verifiable working experience in the same capacity, especially in construction industry or verifiable working experience in sales and marketing of concrete blocks or building materials.
- Matured human resource in term of age and character.
Skills, Personalities, and Knowledge Required:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skill (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Stress tolerance
- Self Confidence
- Sense of judgment
- Numeric Skills
- Target driven skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Technical knowledge of production processes.
- The interested and qualified candidates should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.
- Verifiable connections with Civil Engineers or Builders is of added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2017.