Mabest Academy is a co-educational school, structured to prepare each student for the journey of life by facing future challenges with determination and positivism to excel with the highest standard of morality. Our desire is to train, guide, encourage and support your children in the various phases of their early lives so that they can become transformational leaders. The desire to bring back the fast fading moral, social and academic values in Nigeria is the most critical rationale behind the establishment of Mabest Academy. Mabest Academy won the best private school Award in Ondo State in 2017/2018 Academic session, the neatest school in Ondo State in 2022, overall best school in science olympiad competition in the year 2022 and lots more. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding the curriculum and developing schedules, lesson plans, and teaching methods that will help students cover the required content.
- Preparing and delivering lessons that are stimulating and clear.
- Educating students on lab safety and ensuring all experiments are carried out responsibly.
- Setting up tests, assignments, experiments, and grading students fairly.
- Ensuring appropriate resources and consultation times are available to students.
- Mentoring and providing support to student teachers.
- Attending staff and parent meetings, conferences, workshops, and other continuing education programs.
- Informing and preparing students for science fairs and expos.
- Handling various administration functions, which include updating student records and keeping track of lab supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Ensuring a safe, healthy classroom environment where learning can take place.
- A Degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- IGCSE certification is an added advantage.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
28th February, 2023.