Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – no compromise, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Hotel Project
Reference: DP 21907
Contract type: Permanent
- Working in a client facing, project management role, responsible for the delivery of hotel scheme.
- Reporting to the clients team for the delivery of a major refurbishment of a high-end hotel project.
- A hands-on approach is essential and it is important that you will not only be client facing, but can demonstrate a good level of confidence and comfort working directly with our clients teams.
- Executing the clients strategy, managing the delivery through the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.
- Managing a team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
Health and safety objectives:
- Promoting workplace safety standards and procedures.
- Reporting any unsafe acts, conditions or accidents immediately.
- Assisting the safety team in achieving high standards of workplace safety.
- Continuously promoting and influencing a positive safety culture.
- Degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
- Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous experience in high-end hospitality projects is essential.
- Ability to build and maintain key client relationships.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- International or island environment project delivery experience is essential.
- Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of project management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all methods of procurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply