Macfort Incorporation – We are team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT solutions, cooperate presentations and trainings.
We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Develop training and development programs for new and existing staffs.
- Work directly with the HR Manager.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
- Proven experience as HR Officer, Administrator or other HR position.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume attached with a Cover Letter (less than a page) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th January, 2020.