Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a multinational renewable energy company in Lagos committed to a zero waste future is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alternative Fuel Platform Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The AF Platform Engineer is responsible for supervising the activities i of the AF Platform.
- These activities include the maintenance, planning and installation on the AF Platform.
- Reiforce the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Procedures
- Drive the productions processes to optimize the throughput and quality.
- Manage sub-contractor workforce.
- Define and communicate production priorities.
- Control and ensure AFR produced are in conformity with quality specifications.
- Analyze and control the stock of consumables.
- Report and keep track of all non-conformists concerning the waste that appear during the production process to be able to price correctly the elimination of the waste.
- Maintain the integrity of the installation by ensuring that daily first rank maintenance is made by the operators.
- Set up priorities with the maintenance team.
- Follow up on site main work related to maintenance and new project.
- Participate to maintenance meeting to insure that preventive and curative maintenance is done on a timely manner to not disturb the activities.
- Participate and propose solutions during investments meeting to ensure the
- growth of the activities.
- Control that all paper-works and information needed to make the invoicing are ready on time.
- Keep track of the worker hours and allocate them at the corresponding process.
- First degree (B.SC or HND ) in Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Production or Maintenance Engineering
- OND with 5 Years’ experience in Production or Maintenance Engineering
- Technical School e.g NABTEB equivalent with 8 years’ experience in Production or Maintenance Engineering
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word with some familiarity of Microsoft Project
- Strong planning and organization skill
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationship across teams and business units
- Exposure to Waste Recycling and waste management activities
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client