Machineyard.com.ng is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- The Land Surveyor will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team with respect to all surveying works and quantity measurement aspects for the project.
- Perform the initial baseline and control surveys including the establishment of benchmarks and recovery of any existing survey monuments to be removed at the start of the project as directed by the Project Engineer.
- Attend the Contractor’s request for surveys, including the checking of the Contractor’s setting out of centrelines, structures, slope stakes, etc.
- Leads by example in driving safe practices on site.
- Check the elevations, the setting out and rest of survey work by the contractor are required to ensure accuracy.
- Advise the Project Engineer and recommend actions concerning construction surveys.
- Maintain the construction surveys and quantity records as per the Project Manager instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university preferably in Civil Engineering/Land Surveying or closely related field
- Min of 10 postgraduate years of experience and a minimum of 5 years of similar work experience on large infrastructure projects (Roads/bridges/Highways).
- Approval/Membership as a Land Surveyor from FG’s Public Works
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply