MacTay Consulting is the leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR Consulting, Learning & Development Solutions, Outsourcing, and Contact Centre Solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
- As the Recruitment Specialist you will be working in partnership with internal stakeholders, managers and HR on all aspects of internal and external recruitment.
- You will act as a subject matter expert for recruitment and help to improve and implement the current process, championing best practice recruitment and striving to deliver a fantastic customer and candidate experience.
- Candidate must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates against tight timelines, have demonstrated ability to use metrics to drive and show results, while remaining calm in times of high volume and ambiguity.
- Responsible for supporting the full life cycle recruitment process from requisition through to the on- boarding of candidates.
- Headhunting for talent, targeting passive candidates, and approaching specific markets and organizations for roles and succession gaps.
- Responsible for arranging interviews and conducting competency-based interviews as well as identifying and implementing screening assessments where appropriate
- Applying expertise and knowledge in sourcing candidates worldwide via a variety of direct sourcing methods including advertising on job boards, LinkedIn, social media, and headhunting.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, and candidates
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and develop and implement solutions.
- Proactively execute on talent priorities while maintaining alignment with the business strategy and changing needs
- Ensure accurate data entry and maintenance of relevant trackers, talent management and applicant tracking systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Two plus years of prior recruiting experience or a talent consultative role (high-volume, technical roles) highly preferred.
- Incredible people skills and clear passion for your work
- Ideally, a proven track record of recruiting for consulting or a similar industry
- Exposure to global recruitment practice and experience of working within global Organizations.
- Experience of direct sourcing methods (LinkedIn, social media, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of tenacity, creativity, and lateral thinking
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple priorities with high degree of accuracy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
9th February, 2023.