MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Foster the growth and development of the organization’s culture, by implementing initiatives based on set vision, mission and values
- Execute the HR strategy for the overall employee experience, from hire to retire, ensuring employees have a positive, engaging and rewarding experience in the organization
- Coordinate the update, implementation and documentation of effective recruitment and talent management systems. Manage recruitment life cycle – job posting, assessments, interviews, onboarding etc.
- Enforce and ensure compliance with all HR, people and culture policies/processes including the staff handbook, regularly update them in accordance to local and international laws and best
- Plan and implement employee engagement strategies which include but are not limited to team bonding, happy hour sessions, staff retreats, staff feedback sessions, internal communications, celebrate employees during birthdays, life events etc.
- Regularly provide the management team with data-driven reports
- Constantly analyze HR processes to improve work and achieve operational excellence
- Coordinate the submission of relevant documents by all employees, proper filing of staff employment documents on the ERP system, ensuring that all staff files are updated
- Maintain records related to vacations, sick leave, grievances and other people matter
- Process and regularly update personnel, payroll and job applicant records, while generating monthly or annual reports
- Manage statutory payment for staff PAYE, pensions, HMO, NHF, Life insurance etc. and ensuring that prompt remittances are done
- Continuously implement a comprehensive learning and development plan: execute staff training needs and organize relevant training for staff including but not limited to online training, quality in-house training programs, classroom and virtual training for all staff;
- Career Mapping for employees working hand in hand with managers/supervisors to ensure career progression for employees
- Coordinate the performance management life cycle within the organization – annual goals setting, performance evaluation process etc.
- Manage and regularly improve a systematic rewards and compensation system
- Carry out all other tasks assigned by line-manager.
- Background in a related Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human resources
- Experienced in the full employee lifecycle process management (recruitment, onboarding, talent management)
- Demonstrated experience in people and culture management.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting a healthy organizational environment
- Experience in performance evaluation and increasing people engagement
- Proactive, and self-motivated to achieve results both working in a team and autonomously
- Attentive to details
- Strong analytical, good digital skills, with proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
- Can thrive in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Highly organized
- People oriented with strong customer service skills with ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders in a professional, cooperative, and helpful manner.
- Adept at presentations and leading people-related training.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2022.