MacTay Consulting – Our client, a remodeling organization that offers a unique custom products and services that are in strong demand with home owners, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
- Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient, and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Coordinates timely delivery of cabinets and other products.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Upholding the quality of work on the jobs
- Handling job issues with customers, employees, and contractors
- Responsible for the jobs from start to finish.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability..
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and their Full Name as the subject of the mail.
10th February, 2023.