MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to hire a Human Resources Business Partner Intern to join our growing organization, who will act as the first point of contact for client and company management on all issues related to human resources.
- You must be a proactive communicator and change agent who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Excellent writing skill is required.
- An English major is a plus.
- Negotiate and close HR Outsourcing deals.
- Assist in recruitment of new hires for external clients.
- Support the HRBP team in the management of drivers effectively.
- Ability to run Facebook ads to promote online courses.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning.
- Support HRBP team and cross-functional partners with project planning and execution
- Develop and nurture partnerships with external clients.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Assist with data entry and collection for HR investigations and projects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations.
- Must have a personal laptop.
- Male candidate for gender balance.
- The prospective candidate must have an interest in HR.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Have a flair for social media.
- Personal relationships with influencers or bloggers is a plus.
- Strategic media planning.
Salary: N50,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 29th December, 2021.