MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Solution Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Position
- Responsible for ATB (Authorize to Bid), ATC (Authorize to Contract) , ATAC and PO full flow completion
- Working with teammates to achieve the sales KPI including solution design, wireless product configuration,network planning.
- Creation and update of customer Proforma Invoice and Insurance Price list Inquiry
Other Competencies / Attributes:
- Customer temporary license application, sales solution configurations for wireless network.
- Completely process the Nigerian Communications Commission type approval application
- Working with other teams to create Customer fulfilment plan worksheet and update
Qualifications: Education / Knowledge / Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronic Technology field.
- Rich experience on wireless network design or planning
- Proficiency in the use of excel and other relevant ms tools
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working within a telecommunications environment (large telco / operator would be advantageous).
- Product design, marketing campaign, knowledge and experience would be most beneficial.
- Champions change and assists in the implementation of new ideas.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with good engagement skills with customer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good team work spirit and coordination capability.
- Strong business management and customer orientation experience.
N200,000 – N800,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2020.