MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is for Test Manager who work in a cross-functional team taking responsibility of managing the Testing of all Products and applications in the ITO program (Managed Service Delivery and Transformation).
- Liaise with implementers, executes tests, and ensure it meets customer requirements.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Preparation/review of test plans
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Articulate product quality standards and in documenting relevant product design and development policies and procedures
- Continuous review of the team’s activities makes recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop plan/schedule for testing all new products including scripts and procedures.
- Work closely with relevant technical partners to resolve quality issues identified in the design phase.
- Follow and track resolution of issues identified in the testing process to ensure achievement of desired results.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity. (allocation, monitoring, motivating, etc)
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Accountable for the delivery of the test Project(s) and CRs including its planning, execution, monitoring, and final quality recommendations
- Test execution, planning and management. Progress monitoring and corrections to the plan necessary to achieve project goals. Communicate status of the test activities for the project-to-project teams and management.
- Advocate the appropriate level of testability focus on the software development process.
- Training and mentoring.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates should possess a Masters’ degree
- Applicants should possess 3 years’ experience
Ccompetence / Ccertification:
- Certification and knowledge of at least one of the standards.
- Services ITIL ISO2000, Software ISO/IEC 12207-2008, ISEB
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project, MS Office
- Good multi-tasking skills with ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- A strong customer-centric approach, good communicator, and team player.
- Experience of successful delivery in a challenging environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices
- Project management Professional (PMP)
- Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level (CTFL), BCS
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), BCS
- SQL Fundamentals, ISTQB/ISEB Certified Tester Intermediate Level, Project Management Professional (PMP), Exin ITIL.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.