MacTay Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier (Bar)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hour: 12pm – 10pm (Tuesdays – Sundays Including public holidays)
- Our client is looking to hire a Cashier to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. Candidates will be required to work on Saturdays.
- Operate cash machines and POS to customers’ bills.
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed to be presented to customers
- Answer customers’ questions regarding billed items.
- Record totaled amounts, including expenses in restaurant’s database.
- Inform customers about available modes of payments.
- Take cash payments in exchange of services rendered.
- Process credit and debit card payments and ensure that customers sign receipts.
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Carry out banking regularly as per set banking policy.
- B.Sc or HND in any field.
- Previous work experience as a Cashier or its equivalent.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Packages is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
21st October, 2022.