MacTay Consulting are the leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR Consulting, Learning & Development Solutions, Outsourcing and Contact Centre Solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a full-time, detail-oriented Site Supervisor to oversee all our construction projects.
- You will be monitoring on-site day-to-day activities and reporting the progress status to the Project Manager. Asides that, you will be keeping a watchful eye on the Contractors as well as Construction Workers.
- You will be conducting regular inspections and implementing site safety practices to avoid any hazards and accidents.
- Apart from supervising, you should track inventory supplies and order building materials as and when needed.You will be coordinating with the Security Officers in enforcing site safety rules and regulations.
- Overseeing the progress of all construction activities.
- Ensuring all on-site workers adhere to the health and safety regulations.
- Implementing industry best practices and safety protocols.
- Hiring and evaluating the performance of the on-site workers.
- Regularly checking inventory and placing orders for building materials.
- Ensuring all equipment are in working order and good condition.
- Performing first aid during emergencies.
- Interpreting building plans and construction blueprints.
- Conducting site inspections to ensure it is free from any safety hazards.
- Ensuring the workers follow site safety procedures.
- Handling any on-site accidents with uttermost care and awareness.
- Maintaining an accurate attendance report of all construction site workers.
- Reviewing daily construction work and suggesting any improvement measures.
- Ensuring all emergency equipment are in place and in working order.
- Ensuring project completion as per the set timeline.
- Communicating the progress report to the Project Manager.
- Attending any on-site meetings or events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Business Administration or related a relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years Proven work experience as a Site Supervisor.
- Basic knowledge of first aid practices.
- Familiarity with construction tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Ability to interpret technical documents and blueprints.
- Critical thinker and possessing troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to offer a high level of customer service.
- Detail-oriented and a team player.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
10th February, 2023.