MacTay Consulting – Our client, a Transport / Logistics company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Experience Analyst will identify queries of customers, interact with customers, answer the queries of customers, resolve service issues, enhance customer experience and foster relationships, improve credibility and create customer loyalty.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the role or a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Experience working with customer support
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices e.g freshdesk, intercom
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N75,000 NET plus other benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
16th March, 2023.