MacTay Consulting – Our client in the skincare industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cosmetology Content Writer
Location: Osapa Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time (3 times a week)
- Our client is looking for a talented Cosmetology Content Writer to manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- The right candidate will write plagiarism-free SEO content, manage social media posts, and handle data analysis and social media management.
- As a Social Media Manager, you are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Perform research on current standard trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging SEO (search engine optimized) content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- BSc degree in Cosmetology, Biochemistry, or relevant field.
- Skincare Enthusiast
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking.
- Graphic design skills.
- Customer service
- SEO knowledge.
- Analytical skill.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
1st April, 2023.