MacTay Consulting – Our client, a Liquor Store, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keeps Liquor Store Manager informed of all matters affecting safe and efficient store operation.
- Performs duties in a safe manner observing approved safety procedures at all times.
- Operates cash register, scanner and related equipment.
- Completes sales reports at end of each day, reconciling cash drawer; and records any noteworthy items in logbook for the store manager.
- Maintains store appearance: dusts bottles and shelves regularly, sweeps and/or vacuums floors, and cleans windows as directed.
- Stocks shelves and cooler racks at all levels, brings replacement stocks from storage as directed, and keeps shelves arranged in an orderly and attractive manner.
- Opens and closes store at designated times and activates security system if any.
- Attends alcohol awareness and other job-related training as required.
- Work flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays) as required.
- Rotates and faces product as required and be able to work independently.
- SSCE, OND, HND or its equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Operating a cash register & scanner, credit card machine and calculator.
- Understanding basic mathematical calculations, counting, and making change.
- Operating a computer and the store’s electronic security system.
- Communicating verbally to serve & relate to customers.
- Using some tact to withhold service as required by law and according to store policy.
- Communicating noteworthy items to next shift through logbook or face-to-face.
- Using an appropriate degree of tact depending on the situation.
- Using judgment and discretion in serving/selling and determining appropriate response to intoxicated person(s).
Remuneration: N40,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2022.