The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfillment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
This role involves developing methods to manage talent pools, assess skills, and comply with organizational goals and objectives, working closely with heads of units, HR Outsourcing subsidiary of the MacTay Group alongside executive management to deliver key talent management deliverables alongside provision of strategic reports to management for decision making purposes.
The ideal candidate will be involved in talent sourcing, selection, acquisition and on-boarding programs. Also will be playing a role that is strategic, tactical and organizationally influential. In addition to full-cycle recruitment responsibilities, the candidate will participate in and lead select initiatives of a change management nature to introduce and/or enhance our recruitment capabilities and programs to include the use of technology.
- Create methodologies to develop talent pools, assess skills, and comply with goals and regulations.
- Coordinate with leaders and managers (otherwise management) to identify necessary skills and develop hiring plans.
- Tracking and using key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding recruitment decisions[RE1] and the quality of hires.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers. May develop specialized or competitive strategies and research in regards to specific talent development or retention initiatives.
- Developing and sending management weekly/monthly recruitment reports on
- Developing and maintaining a pool of candidates for different levels of recruitment
- Working with management to define the company’s image and exploiting its key differentiators, reputation, and products and services as to attract quality candidates. Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Defining sourcing strategies as to know where the candidates will come from to fill specific roles
- Partner with vendors and staffing firms, and identify strategies for partnering with them for recruitment projects
- Recruit potential hires and research hiring methods and trends.
- Foster communication and feedback about performance, selection processes, and staffing metrics
- Defining and communicating the organisational recruitment process(es) to all stakeholders (internal & external)
- An undergraduate / postgraduate degree in Human Resources Management or related course.
- 4+ years of experience in interviewing and qualifying candidates at all job levels
- Completed CIPM, CIPD, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP professional certifications (desired but not essential)
- Understanding of traditional HR practices
- Strong negotiation skills (for salary negotiation purposes)
- Experience in talent acquisition and recruiting, agency experience (desired but not essential)
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills; good judgment and the ability to “read” people.
- Possessing a deep understanding of the labour markets
- Proven track record of leading recruitment projects
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Labour law
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below