Posted on :
15 Jan, 2010
15 Jan, 2010
• Manage proper stacking of containers during transfer and after customs examination.
• Monitor the plant operators in ICD for effective operations.
• Optimal utilization of ICDs with focus on fast turnaround of containers.
• Ensure consistent and optimal utilization of ICD equipments.
• Provide assistance to external/ internal customers with regards to container receipt, examination and delivery.
• Ensure trucks dispatched to ICD are fully utilized to reduce idle time.
• Assist ICD Manager in daily operations.
• Support company’s commitment to safety.
• Perform other job related duties as required.
• Assist in interview of potential candidates for ICD positions.
• Manage staff in yard operations section of the ICD.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• University degree preferred.
• 3 or more years experience in one of the following work areas: terminal operations, logistics or equipment management in customer focused environment.
• Good customer service skills.
• Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
• Good knowledge of PC applications and CIS systems including but not limited to Mainframe (implementation of gate-activities for container movements).
Application Deadline is February 8, 2010
Click Here to Apply Online