MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our businessA job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Desk Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Department: Information Technology
Reporting Line: IT Technical Support Manager
- The Service Desk Supervisor’s role is to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization and resolution of incidents, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of Service Desk functions.
- The Service Desk Supervisor is also responsible for planning, designing, and analyzing the organization’s service desk according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability.
- This individual will recommend, develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions.
- The Service Desk Supervisor is also responsible for service process design, performance analysis, and developing proactive resolution plans.
- The Service Desk Supervisor will also contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users where necessary.
- Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Develop and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee development and communication of help sheets, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of service desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Technicians and other junior staff.
- Manage the overall desk activities and staff.
- Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
- Attend Change Advisor Board (CAB) meetings.
- Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc./HND in the field of computer science
- 3+ years’ work experience in IT service desk and support
- Certification in ITIL V3, MCSE/MCSA
- Extensive application support experience in
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware, including troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including […].
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Win7,8.1, Windows 2008 server etc.
- Familiarity with the advanced principles of ITIL, ITSM
- Proven track record of developing and providing SLAs and Service Desk deliverables.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the management of a technical support team.
- Understands OSI model and has knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP and SharePoint platform
Demand on the Job
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Job Title: Project Coordinator (Special Projects/Managed Services)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Project Management/Technical Sales
- The Project Coordinator, who must have an understanding of Project Management Methodologies, exposure to PMP or PRINCE2, and with wireless and terrestrial network experience will be accountable, on-time and on-budget for Service Delivery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Specifically the job holder will be responsible for the following;
- Defines clearly project objective.
- Ensures the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage Access Requests and Material Movements with the appropriate parties (Logistics, Partner Providers, Vendors, etc)
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises or at core network nodes.
- Prepares and manages project plans and implementation schedules using MS Project and other suitable software.
- Provides the Project Team (incl. Executives as situation demands) with ad hoc and periodic Project environmental reports specifically to do with project costs, lessons learnt and risks
- Responsible for the implementation of current product portfolio and new products.
- Manage planning and operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Co-ordinates the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Escalates project issues timely.
- Hold regular meetings with all stakeholders on project status.
- Produces Project reports for customer and internal consumption.
- Controls the project implementation process
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams and the rest of the organization.
- Develops and maintains the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Assists in invoicing according to milestone.
- Assists with the preparation of bid documents.
- Assists with equipment ordering and payment of vendor/ contractor invoices.
- Assists with contract negotiations with external suppliers.
- Perform regular quality inspections (when necessary).
- Team Lead, Project Management/Technical Sales
- you will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments typically involved in the Technical Management of the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A first Degree in Project Management or BEng, BSc, BTec, Required.
- 5 years post NYSC experience in managing telecom/technology projects is an advantage.
- PMP or Prince2 project management methodology preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation
- Must have good knowledge of handling Telecommunication or Engineering projects
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications for financial reporting and project management.
- Highly Organized
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Oriented and Leadership
- Problem Management (analysis and resolution)
- Customer Service Orientation
- High level of Integrity
- Demonstrates independent ownership and management of tasks.
- Strong level of professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information
Demand on the job
- Problem solving
- Written and verbal communications
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Time Management Skills
- Relationship Management and Analytical Skills.
- Presentation skills
- Prioritizing workload of self and others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply