Our client is a Contractor specialising in the development and production of offshore oil fields
We are currently looking for a suitable and wualified Maintance manager
- 15+ years of FPSO and offshore facility operations experience, including management roles
- Previous experience in Africa would be a definite plus. Job description:
- The Maintenance Manager will primarily provide a range of maintenance operations support requirements for the FPSO and associated facilities.
- Responsibility will be to oversee the strategic Integrity Management programs related to all Mechanical & Rotating equipment, including managing the Maximo CMMS system, Healthcare contracts, & Condition Monitoring programs.
- The Maintenance Manager will also play a key role in interfacing with other departments for logistics support, safety issues, contracts and procurement.
- Responsibility for all maintenance related issues on the FPSO,
- Integrity & reliability of Rotating Equipment
- Maintenance (inc Maximo – PMR’s, strategies, scheduling, quality improvements)
- Integrity – inspections
- Lifting Equipment (Cranes, lifting equipment inspection & recertification, etc)
- Assist the Operations Manager with daily operations to ensure the facilities are operated and maintained in compliance with Company processes, HSSE Standards, and other relevent Standards.
- Be an integral part of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in Country.
- Assist with competency verification of offshore personnel.
- Provide and maintain effective documentation for appropriate record keeping.
- Prepare input to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Salary to be negotiated with client, please state your current/expected salary/package in your application
- This position will be located onshore in the base office with a 6 Week X 3 Week rotational schedule. It is expected that 25% of the time or more, duties will have to be performed offshore
This offer expires on 27th Setember 2009