Maison Fahrenheit – Nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria, Maison Fahrenheit is an urban oasis minutes away from clubs of extreme repute, high profile business organizations, art galleries, parks, and the Atlantic ocean. Here, urban energy collides with a glamorous fantasy satisfying escape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: StoreKeeper
- Receive and stage merchandise by department, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to the appropriate department.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas. Organize, clean, and sanitize all refrigerators and freezers, floors, food equipment, and drains.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place in proper storage areas. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and down stairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 5 kg; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position being applied for as the subject of the email.