Makarios Consulting Services – Our client, a Mechanical and Electrical Engineering firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Entry Level
- Our client seeks the services of an HR Officer to join their diverse team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all Human Resources activities that involves planning, developing, directing, and the coordination of people affairs in the organization.
- Manage HR functions
- Compiles and maintains personnel records.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budget.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Recruit and groom talents for optimal performance.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports/letters.
- Examine employee files and responds to inquiries.
- May perform payroll-related functions.
- Reports all incidents in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular meetings and trainings as designated.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years experience in HR/Admin roles.
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (MS Office Tools, Google Tools).
- Basic phone etiquette.
Skills and Competency:
- Strong organization skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
14th February, 2023.