Makenzi Global Consultant – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. We are committed to applying science and our global resources to use organic/ non-toxic product to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Nutritionist
- Competitor knowledge/activities and products, campaigns – key issues identified and fed back.
- Local situations are known e.g. political, formularies, budgets, PCG’s, new developments.
- Parallel trade and fakes report in line with the agreed standards and time lines to the regulatory department.
- Adverse event monitoring and reports.
- Liaise with territory team members to share information, motivate and support team members and therefore contribute to the generation and delivery of the business plan.
- Team rapport.
- Good territory management e.g. sharing/exchanging meetings and appointments.
- Taking on territory team responsibility e.g. minutes at meetings.
- Assistance of new reps to gain quick knowledge of processes and market dynamics as well as reports during the period of field training.
- Proactively implement/update personal development plan in order to develop self further within current role or prepare for any future roles.
- Achievement of shared business plan objectives.
- Feedback – team members, trainer, manager (giving &; receiving).
- Effective communication.
- Sharing of appropriate information.
- Development of skills, knowledge and competency.
- Receiving and act on feedback from team members, trainer, managers.
- Commit to improvement in It skills through active sharing and learning from other colleagues and supervisors to enhance timely responses to feedbacks and completion of online quizzes and training as required while minimizing inappropriate usage of company laptop and accessories.
- Ensure territory and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure an accurate record of territory is available at all times.
- OND, HND, B.Sc
- Promoted product knowledge.
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas is an advantage but trainning will be provided.
- Basic Information Technology [I T] Knowledge.
- Basic selling skills.
- Impact and Influence – Takes actions to persuade.
- Planning and Prioritising – Makes monthly/quarterly plans.
- Initiative – Thinks and acts ahead.
- Interpersonal sensitivity – Listens to what people say.
- Flexibility – Changes tasks willingly.
- Drive for results – Takes action to achieve goals or targets.
- Honesty and Consistency – Takes actions which are consistent with Values and Beliefs.
- Teamwork and Co-operation – Solicits input from other teams.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply