Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations.
We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Officer – Data & Systems Support
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Fixed Term
Role Type: National
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior Human Resources Officer – Data & System Support to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria
- The Senior Human Resources Officer will provide administrative support to the HR Manager in relation to all Human Resource related functions in the organization.
- This will include ensuring consistency of our approach to processes and policies and maintaining high-quality standards across all of Malaria Consortium, Nigeria.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in a related role
- Prior experience in a similar level role
- Prior experience in data management and HR analytics
- Experience in human resources or administration
- Experience in record keeping/management.
- Knowledge of Nigeria employment law.
- INGO experience will be an added advantage.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of HR information
- Able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Excellent in English with good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good in computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft package
- Able to manage and priorities multiple tasks
- Resourceful – able to ‘think outside the box.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2021.