Mamba Underwater Diving Nigeria Limited is a wholly owned Nigeria Company registered under the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria No RC327052 to carry on the business of Underwater Diving and Underwater Engineering Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
13th January, 2023.