Management FIRST – Our client is recruiting well experienced and detailed individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chefs work with other kitchen staff to ensure that your kitchen runs effectively, and they have to be experts at ensuring food quality and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Should have a vast Knowledge in Continental dishes.
- Should have a good knowledge about baking
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area and ready to take to corrections.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N120,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
10th December, 2022.