Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Intern I
Job ID: 13-10382
Reports To: State Team Leader
- The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Unit in ensuring that MSH’s M&E system is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH supported facilities, Community Based Organizations, and State M&E Teams.
- Support the provision of Technical Support to supported health facilities and entities.
- Undertake the filing and safe keep of M&E resource materials, reports, submissions to external audiences, correspondences, meeting reports, training materials and other strategic documents.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates (PMTCT, HTC and ART) monthly for state and USAID
- Any other Duties assigned by the supervisors
- Support timely and qualitative data reports to donors and other applicable authorities.
- Support data entry into DATIM, review of DATIM data entries and running of quality checks on same.
- Support the management of project databases
- Support project EMR operations
- Support data quality operations including but not limited to data validation and DQA.
- Support the development and dissemination of project data use products
- Support the tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience
- Significant experience in developing monitoring plans and/or management information systems 2 years of which spent working with NGOs in an African setting.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications.
- Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics.
- At least 2 years hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018.