Posted on :
9 Nov, 2009
9 Nov, 2009
Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel. Etisalat Nigeria is currently recruiting for Manager, Customer Relation Management & Provisioning (Info Tech Dept – Lagos). Reports to: Head, Business Support/Operational Support Systems.
Summary Job Responsibility:
* Manages and oversees the analysis, build, design, implementation and acceptance of new products configuration in the CRM module.
* Oversees implementation, integration and upgrade of existing/new solutions in the Customer Relationship Management module (CRM) enterprise-wide
* Oversees planning for the order handling process for SIM cards, recharge vouchers and ll other fulfillment for EMTS.
* Oversees the technical scoping, capacity planning, hardware sizing and system functional requirement availability for the BSS systems.
* Ensures timely delivery of all fulfillment projects.
* Prepares RFPs & RFQs and audit statement of compliance and functional requirements for enterprise requirements in customer care and billing.
* A Bachelor’s degree in a numerate or technology field of study (Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Business Management, Accounting , Physics, Statistics, etc).
* Relevant certification in a core IT Technology such as IPs, Operating Systems, Software Development, Service Oriented Architecture or DBA is required.
* Post Graduate degree is desirable.
* 6 – 8 years post NYSC experience with at least three(3) years in a
* Supervisory/Specialist role with Provisioning, Mediation/Activation Systems for GSM, UMTS, and CDMA is mandatory.
* Professional Training in eTOM, ITIL, Project Management, Service Provisioning in Telecom will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward detailed resume to: [email protected] as soon as possible. Subject of mail, should be position applying for