Mantrac Nigeria Limited (MNL) is the exclusive dealer for Caterpillar products in Nigeria. We provide machinery for wide and varied applications in the infrastructural, agricultural and mining development sectors of the country as well as power generation solutions for organizations and individuals. We also provide caterpillar engines and machines for construction and material handling requirements. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible to the Human Resources Manager, for functions relating to Recruitment, Performance Management and Employee Relations; as well as other administrative functions within the Human Resources department.
- Implement Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding processes and maintain database in this regard.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the company’s Performance Management System.
- Ensure that Expatriate related documents are promptly obtained/updated, while relevant returns are made to the appropriate authorities.
- Assist with the investigation and issuance of warning letters, maintain disciplinary records, and schedule for all staff.
- Develop and maintain organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Establish and operate link to payroll system (as a backup for the Compensation and Benefits Unit).
- Relieve of HR personnel as the need arises
- Ensure the effective management of Employee Medical Scheme through identified Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Assist with managing the process of Employee Opinion Survey and implement Action Plans as required.
- Ensure timely process and submission of Human Resources monthly report to the Group HR.
- Implement employee movement requirements such as Leave, Transfer, Cessations and others.
- Improve quality in line with Mantrac’spolicy to exceed customer’s expectations always.
- Perform other HR functions as may be required by the Human Resources Manager.
- A degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any of the Social Sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years’ of HR experience.
- Membership with CIPM / CIPD / HRCI / SHRM is essential.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be computer literate, a good knowledge of and experience with Data Analytics will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline : 11th December, 2020.