Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full time
- The goal of the Internal Sales Representative is to effectively execute their territory sales plan, championing customer success and meeting the sales target through the sales of Mantrac products and services within their assigned product portfolio and customer territory.
- The Internal Sales Representative will liaise with prospects and customers via the telephone, and will typically manage sales territories with between 800 and 1,200 customers.
- The ISR will be responsible for delivering sales revenue targets as directed by ISR Manager.
- The Internal Sales Representative will deliver their assigned revenue target according to the territory sales plan and complying with Mantrac Nigeria Sales Processes:
- Territory planning: Identify key commercial opportunities through ongoing communication with customers in the assigned territory to deliver revenue target.
- Contacts management: Make a minimum of 17 – 20 solid Calls a day. This will include calling Open Leads, Cases, Customer Calls (for example, opportunities and neglected customers) PAR Execution: build long-term relationship with customers by ensuring regular customer contact is maintained to ensure maximisation of all revenue generating opportunities, typically minimum 2 contacts per customer per year;
- Sales Pipeline Management: regularly update and progress opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Sales Forecasting: produce a reliable monthly sales forecast based upon opportunity pipeline and customers’ decision stage using Salesforce as prescribed by ISR Manager.
- Mantrac Sales Effectiveness Standards: maintain and adhere to Mantrac Sales Processes minimum requirements, such as coverage performance, pipeline and forecast accuracy and data quality.
- Database management: Regularly update customer data and cleanse database
Job Requirements / Person Specification:
- A Degree or its equivalent in the Technical or Commercial discipline.
- 2 – 3 years’ sales / call centre experience with the ability to close sales via proactive telephone selling.
- Proficiency in Ms Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) packages.
- Parts experience or a good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in database marketing.
- A good understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Strong technical interest and mind-set.
- Strong telephone communication skills.
- Call Centre Experience.
- Ability to close sales.
- Able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Team Player.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2021.