Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job ID: 008
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing MAR&MOR policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Educated to Degree level in a related field or equivalent, 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Ability to demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st February, 2020.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.