Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance.
We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical engineering services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftsman
Location: Abuja & Lagos
Job ID: 003
Slot: 2 Openings
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creating and altering construction sketches.
- Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
- B.Sc. / HND in Engineering.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (AUTOCAD).
- Ability to draw manually favourable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] stating the Subject; job title and location.
Application Deadline: 21st February, 2020.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.